WHAT IS RED RIBBON WEEK?
Red Ribbon Week is a week-long awareness campaign observed annually at the end October. The main mission is promoting drug-free youth and communities.
The 2017 National Red Ribbon Week theme: Your Future Is Key, So Stay Drug Free™
WHAT TO DO AT SCHOOL?
- Monday, 23rd: Wear Red to kick off the week.
- Tuesday, 24th: Wear crazy and/or Mis-Matched Socks– Say no to drugs!
- Wednesday, 25th: Walk/Bike to school– Let’s make healthy choices.
- Thursday, 26th: Students sign Pledge Cards– Eastwood kids make good choices by signing pledge cards for healthy lifestyles.
- Friday, 27th: Ruby’s Restaurant Red Ribbon Fundraiser – 4:30 PM – 9:00 PM – Spectrum Location Only. Address: 505 Spectrum Center Dr, Irvine. (949) 753- RUBY (7829)
For more information, please contact:
Erika Lu/ 626-223-9630
Annie Huang/ 626-361-1970